‘YUVA’ is an initiative by Delhi Police, it aims to connect with youth by upgrading their skill as per their competencies. This will help the youth to get a gainful employment under Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana under the Ministry of Skill Development.
The ‘YUVA’ initiative aims to connect with youth by upgrading their skill as per their competencies. It helps the youth to get gainful employment under PMKVY. It also plays an important role in building up confidence and faith of youths in police organization.
The project aims at providing training primarily to Delhi Police’s identified restless youth under YUVA initiative in North East District of Delhi State. Candidates from surrounding localities can also take advantage from this program.
- To divert the destructive energy of these identified restless youth towards more constructive work
- A target set from the benefitting 10 million youth falling under special projects which are a part of PMKVY, to be identified and trained
- To connect these youth with livelihood after training so that they can take a new path towards better life
- To balance & fill the gap of industry needs by providing people with required skill sets
- Eradicate unemployment and increasing livelihood through self-employment & other opportunities
- Help of central government bodies to such special projects will give credibility, enhancing more participation
- To balance the skill gap of proposed job roles related industries
- Educate and inform these beneficiaries about the skill ecosystem who can take advantage of such programs in changing their lives
- Through this people are motivated to go for self-employment & other job opportunities
Proposed Outcome /Mosaic Role
- Positive change in the lives of restless youths who are considered as threat to society at present
- Livelihood/ employment opportunities to connect them with mainstream society so that they can lead a normal life
- Reducing the skill gap demand of industries
- Enhanced, effective & high production due to proper skilling
- Benchmark for other government bodies & corporate to undertake & upgrade the skill ecosystem of the country