The project aims at providing training primarily to dependents/ family members of Special Armed Forces (SAF) staff and other candidates mobilized from the vicinity. This project will be carried out in the premise situated at the residential block of Special Armed Force (SAF).
- In order to achieve the skill mission of India, active participation is needed from all sphere
- Since special projects are a part of PMKVY, the target set is benefitting 10 million youth. To achieve this target many such projects would be required
- To balance & fill the gap of industry needs by providing people with required skill sets
- Eradicate unemployment and increasing livelihood through self-employment & other opportunities
- Extra income for such candidate’s family
- Help of central government bodies to such special projects will give credibility, enhancing more participation
- To balance the skill gap of proposed job roles related industries
- Educate and inform these beneficiaries about the skill ecosystem who can in turn promote skilling by referring their friends, acquaintances, neighbours etc.
- Through this people are motivated to go for self-employment & other job opportunities
The target beneficiaries are the family members of the SAF staff living at the SAF residence. The project also mobilizes from the nearby areas of the residence in order to cover major population. The job roles proposed in the project have been taken after consulting the beneficiaries so that majority of them can benefit from this project.
Proposed Outcome/ Mosaic Role
- Reducing the skill gap demand of industries
- Huge skilled workforce readily employable thus reducing the unemployment
- Enhanced, effective & high production due to proper skilling
- Benchmark for other government bodies & corporate to undertake & upgrade the skill ecosystem of the country