The project aimed at connecting the working candidates with the national training framework and giving them recognition globally. Candidates identified in the proposal were from the Central Reserve Police Force who were unaware about the industry trends, current employability scenario, and benefits of skilling/ training and were just following the traditional working methods.
The RPL orientation session equipped the candidates with better understanding about the industry. The soft skills session also helped them to connect with other government aided facilities which they may not be aware of otherwise. These candidates were exposed to more government schemes like, Pradhan Mantri Bima Yojana, Jan Dhan Yojana, Beti bachao aur beti padhao, etc. Awareness about such schemes will connect this uninformed class with the latest national schemes.
The main aim of the project is:
- Removing industry gap (gap between industry requirements & working candidates)
- Day to day problems faced by working candidates while performing their jobs
- Acquainting them with the industry terminologies which otherwise they may not be knowing
- Exposing them to the outside world thus giving their skill a boost
- Recognizing their skills with the globally accepted certificate giving them wider acceptance
- The outcome will be more productivity, enhanced efficiency, sync with the industry, motivated employees, improved retention/ job stability which will result into a great skilled & certified pool of workforce
- The Skill certificate/ Skill card will fetch them good & secured jobs as it is widely accepted by industries now
Scope & Scale: The scope of the project covered training Gardeners of already identified organization CRPF. Gathering these candidates at the NSDC designated RPL premise and giving them brief session of 2-3 days thus acquainting them with the latest industry trends & exposing them to various other opportunities.