Mosaic is associated with PMKK project and aspires to transform India into the skill capital of the world along with the goals laid down by our Honourable Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi. PMKK centres are a part of Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana (PMKVY) which is the flagship scheme of the Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship (MSDE).
The objective of setting up the PMKK centres is to enable a large number of Indian youth to take up industry-relevant skill training that will help them in securing a better livelihood. NSDC has formed clusters of various geographies to ensure maximum coverage of this programme across the country. These clusters have been created keeping in mind the socio-economic, demographic and skill based training abilities of the people in the geographical area. Mosaic has partnered for these state-of-the-art Model Training Centres along with National Skill Development Corporation NSDC, and have centres based out at eight locations in India. Since the project PMKVY comprises of Short Term Training, Recognition of Prior Learning, Special Projects, Kaushal and Rozgar Mela, Placement Assistance, Continuous Monitoring and Standardised Branding, the PMKK centres help us to attain the mentioned goals with a dedicated focus on skilling.As we are advancing into the new era of quality life with the Skill India Mission, it becomes necessary to give a platform to the youth to learn and grow. Keeping that in mind, our Vocational Training centres cater to the facilities which help the candidates to take a step towards the new journey in life.
These Model Training Centres
- Are easily accessible to people, located close to a main road and well connected by public transport with adequate lighting and movement of people
- Are having the required equipment, classroom facilities, etc., for the training
- Which indicate ideal value for competency-based skill development training
- Focus on quality of training, sustainability and connect with the stakeholders in skills delivery
- With a sustainable institutional model
- Timely completion of the skill training
- On clearing the assessments candidates receive a Skill Certificate from NSDC
- Employment opportunities in the skill sets the candidate has been trained
The end goal of the training imparted from these centres, not only helps in achieving the objectives of Govt. of India for skilling the country but also helps in providing employment opportunity in large numbers, at the same time ensuring quality of work, stability and growth of economy as a whole.