Mosaic is the proud partner to the Mega Skill Center Project launched by Jharkhand Skill Development Mission Society (JSDMS) which aims at developing the State level agenda for skilling and implementing skill development programs in the state of Jharkhand.
The Mega Skill Centres are focussed at providing a platform to the people who have not been able to complete their education, are unemployed or lack skills as per the market requirement. These Mega Skill Centres are state of the art training centres, spread in a vast area of 25000 Sqft. with classrooms, lunchrooms, recreational and hostel facilities. Strongly believing in the fact that practical knowledge is equally important, the centres have practical labs too. They are centrally located at the epicentre making it easy for people in and around the area to access the centre without much of effort. The smart classrooms and well-equipped computer labs ensure that the trainees get well versed with the changing technology.
The Mega Skill Centres focus on
- Empowering the youth by giving them skills as per the need of the hour
- Providing easy access to training for people residing close or at far off areas
- Providing best in class equipment, classroom facilities etc., for the training
- Providing a residential facility for people who cannot travel on a frequent basis
- Focusing on the quality of training, sustainability and connect with the stakeholders in skills delivery process with a sustainable institutional model
- Youth leaving their formal education system
- Those who want to develop their skills and want employment/self-employment
- Such people who want to increase their skills
- Such workers who want to authenticate their unofficial skills
- Women and other disadvantaged groups
- Marginalized communities
- Launch of state of the art Mega Skill Centres at Dhanbad and Bokaro for providing classroom training and residential facilities
- The Sectors for training include Tourism & Hospitality, Logistics, Apparels, Agriculture, Beauty and Wellness, Retail, Mining, and Power
- Providing necessary skill to the youth for getting employment or self-employment
- Increasing Employment Opportunities for the unemployed and trained youth
- Growth in the remuneration level post-training and placement
- Providing competency-based skill development training
Opening of these Mega Skill Centres has not only paved a golden path of skilling for the youth but, also given them confidence that by skilling, they can have a bright future, get employed and provide a sustainable livelihood to their family and the future generations. By associating with this project we have already taken a leap towards the transformation of India into the skill capital of the world which translates into the goals laid down by our Honourable Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi.