Mosaic strongly supports a culture of continuous learning and innovation. Innovating something new and implementing is not as simple as it looks. A lot of effort goes behind the success of any innovation. Our team is always trying to implement new methods to simplify learning. We believe the best way to learn if something will work is to just go do it. Our processes are iterative, and we are constantly innovating new processes and products which are as per the market requirements.We have achieved the place in the competitive market as our team takes full ownership of the projects. We follow and believe in certain principles – Be thoughtful, Be detail-oriented, Work fast and Work efficiently.
“FOR US INNOVATION IS NOT JUST ABOUT HAVING IDEAS, IT IS ABOUT MAKING IDEAS HAPPEN”
The objective of this project is to train people of various villages adopted by Commissionerate of Rural Development, GoG under Kushal Gram Initiative of proposed districts in the state of Gujarat and align them with livelihood, thus generating income and creation of 100 skilled villages which are not so easily connected by road, have poor infrastructure and lack skill development penetration.
- Lack of quality infrastructure in remote, rural places
- Lack of interest in people to travel beyond 2-3 KMS for acquiring skills
- Unavailability of qualified trainers in such locations
- High upkeep operations and maintenance cost of conventional centres
- Designed fully equipped cargo containers as centres with state-of-the-art training facilities equipped with
- Residential arrangement for trainers
- The containers are modular and custom fitted with equipment (trade wise) having lowupkeep and maintenance