The project aims at providing training primarily to dependents/ family members of CBI staff and other candidates mobilized from the vicinity. This project is carried out in the premise situated at the residential block of CBI.
- To achieve the skill mission of India, active participation is needed from all sphere
- A target set from the benefitting 10 million youth falling under special projects which are a part of PMKVY, to be identified and trained.
- To balance & fill the gap of industry needs by providing people with required skill sets
- Eradicate unemployment and increasing livelihood through self employment & other opportunities
- Extra income for such candidate’s family
- Help of central government bodies to such special projects will give credibility, enhancing more participation
- To balance the skill gap of proposed job roles related industries
- Educate and inform these beneficiaries about the skill ecosystem who can in turn promote skilling by referring their friends, acquaintances, neighbours etc.
- Through this people are motivated to go for self-employment & other job opportunities
The target beneficiaries are the family members of the CBI staff living at the CBI residence. The project also mobilizes from the nearby areas of the residence in order to cover major population. The job roles proposed in the project has also been taken after consulting the beneficiaries so that majority of them can benefit from this project.